Reflection of my week-2

This week was really great. it was normal week, but i still enjoyed doing maths and literacy everyday. in maths i am really proud of myself because i am starting to understand and feel confident in divison and i used to be scared of it. what i could of done better is take my time on my maths tests. in literacy i was proud of yslef when i wrote a story in 45mins and it was one of my best that i have done so far. what i could of done better is again work on my hand writing. this week we also did things for mother day. my class did i see you…..and it was a writing piece about our mums and we were looking thorugh an imaginary window of them doing there favourite things! my mum loved hers so much!!!! i cnat wiat to see what we are going to do this week!

I HAD A GREAT WEEK! WHAT DID YOU DO THIS WEEK? COMMENT DOWN BELOW !

One thought on “Reflection of my week-2

1. I thought that this post was really telling me about what we did that week, and when I read about the mother’s day I see you cards I remembered when we did that and I enjoyed it as well. I am the same as you because I struggle in division but I am working on it to.